Burlington County Health Department Reports and Inspection Data
Last updated November 9, 2022
BCHD Inspection Reports
Community Health Data and Reports
The Burlington County Health Department (BCHD) continuously surveils information across national, state, and local sources to assist in making data-driven decisions that will improve the well-being of our community and respond to emerging public health threats. Below you will find links to frequently used sources of data on a variety of health topics as well as relevant published county dashboards, reports, and planning documents.
Burlington County, New Jersey
- Burlington County Health Department 2008 Annual Report (PDF)
- Burlington County Health Department 2012 Annual Report (PDF)
- Burlington County Health Department 2013 Annual Report (PDF)
- Burlington County Health Department 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- Burlington County Health Department 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- Burlington County Health Department 2016 Annual Report (PDF)
- Burlington County Health Department 2017 Annual Report (PDF)
- BURLINGTON COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT 2018 Annual Report coming soon (PDF)
- BURLINGTON COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT 2019-2021 Annual Report coming soon (PDF)
Community Health Improvement Plan
Burlington County Health Department Data Dashboards
Public Recreational Bathing Water Testing Dashboard, Burlington County: Use this dashboard to access the latest test results for e. coli in lakes. All data for the 2022 season is now posted
Flu Shot Clinic Dashboard, Burlington County: Use this interactive map to find a local flu shot clinic for the 2022-2023 season
COVID-19 Community Impact Dashboard, Burlington County Use this dashboard to explore COVID-19 trends for Burlington County. Here you can find data on cases, deaths, and positivity rates, broken down by municipality. Dashboard is typically updated at the beginning of each work week.
Burlington County Infectious Disease Pages
NJSHAD publishes indicator reports on a broad range of public health issues. Every topic (e.g., child health) includes a separate report for each subtopic (e.g., lead poisoning, immunization). You can also find links to available services and resources.
The New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH) publishes weekly and annual reports on a range of infectious diseases. Here you can find weekly reports on COVID-19, flu and vector-borne diseases, each containing relevant metrics such as case counts, hospitalizations and missed school days. The page also includes a yearly school immunization report. All data are categorized by county.
The Center for Health Statistics & Informatics (CHS) is a program in the Office of Population Health. CHS is responsible for compiling and releasing statistical information on the health of New Jersey residents. CHS publishes official reports on births, deaths, chronic illnesses, injuries, and behavioral risk factors, among other types of information. CHS provides analytical support to state and other governmental agencies to support population health initiatives.
This page provides links to federal data systems related to environmental or occupational health. This resource includes databases managed by variety of government agencies, including:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Health and Human Services (HHS)
- National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- United States Geological Survey (USGS)