Download the DOCKET App today and get access to proof of your COVID-19 vaccination!
Docket™ connects you directly with immunization registries (including the New Jersey Immunization Information System) to deliver up-to-date COVID-19 immunization records for individuals and their families. You can use the Docket™ app to provide proof of COVID-19 immunizations. Download the app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store!
Who is eligible for vaccination in New Jersey?
New Jersey is rolling out COVID-19 vaccines step-by-step to serve all adults who live, work, or study in the state. Vaccination eligibility is based on availability and individual risk.
It's important to know that the number of eligible individuals will continue to grow, even before those who have been eligible are entirely vaccinated.
Currently, vaccines are available to the following groups:
- Individuals age 55+
- Individuals age 16-54 with certain medical conditions
- Individuals age 16-54 with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Childcare workers in licensed and registered settings
- Communications, IT, and media workers
- Educators and staff, including pre-K to 12 and higher education
- Eldercare and support workers
- Elections personnel
- First responders
- Healthcare workers
- Hospitality workers
- Individuals experiencing homelessness and those living in shelters
- Judicial system workers
- Laundry services workers
- Librarians and library support staff
- Long-term care and high-risk congregate care facility residents and staff
- Medical supply chain employees
- Members of tribal communities
- Migrant farm workers
- Postal and shipping service workers
- Public safety workers
- Real estate, building, and home services workers
- Retail financial institution workers
- Sanitation workers
- Social service workers and support staff
- Transportation workers
- Utilities workers
- Warehousing and logistics workers
***Please Note: Currently only the Pfizer vaccine is authorized for emergency use in individuals 16 years or older. The Moderna and Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) vaccines are authorized for emergency use in individuals 18 years or older. ***