The Burlington County Workforce Investment Board is committed to building and maintaining a workforce of the highest quality to help business grow or retain their workforce. The Business Solutions Team was created to bolster the County's efforts in meeting the needs of our Business Community.
The Business Solutions Team consists of the key economic development, workforce development and educational partner agencies that can address your expansion and retention needs. Burlington County Works highlights the resources that may be valuable to you. If you would like additional information on any of the resources that are mentioned please contact us.
It is the goal of the Burlington County Business Services Team to make it as easy as possible for your business to find well-trained, qualified employees. We can save you time and money by listing jobs in our job bank, pre-screen applicants based on your specifications, and assist you with special financial incentives for hiring unemployed individuals.
Our Business Services Specialists help companies tackle some of their most difficult workforce problems, offering solutions that are tailor-made to meet your specific business needs. Services are available at no fee and include assistance in:
- Analyzing hard-to-fill positions
- Determine competitive salary
- Finding qualified workers
- Help you obtain tax credits for new hires
- Layoff aversion assistance (PDF)
- Locating available financial incentives
- Review bonding information
- Writing effective job postings
Working with our Business Services Specialists can save you time and money, increase your profitability and productivity, reduce liability and enhance your business image.
- Local Employment Dynamics (LED) for Various Queries
- New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- New Jersey Economy at a Glance
- Occupational Employment Statistics Wage Survey (The July 2012 Edition of the OES Survey Data from the May 2011 Survey)
- Regional Community Fact Books (in process of updating/uploading)
- Regional Focus South Publication
- State of New Jersery Business Portal