Employment & Training
Unemployment Services Are
Not Available at this Office.
Visit or call
The Burlington County Commissioners take an active role in promoting employment within the county and state. This site is designed for both businesses and job seekers to find the information and assistance needed to be successful in this volatile economy. Learn about the Board of County Commissioners and how they help Business and Job Seeker Services.
Businesses seeking assistance with employee training, job openings, grants or needing additional information should see the business services section.
Return and Earn Incentive Program to Help Workers Recover
- NJ Return and Earn Incentive Program
- Click here for the full article on Governor Murphy's Return and Earn Incentive Program
Job seekers looking for information on job searches, employment training, resume writing, see job seekers.
- Take a 5-minute Career Assessment to learn about yourself and what sparks your interest. Career Coach will offer suggestions based on your interests. Your results can be saved to your profile.
- Browse or search for careers. Career Coach will provide data on education, wages, current and available employment (through Indeed.com), and the training required for the position.
- Browse and search for available training programs through the local community college, to help you get into the career you want.
- Occupational Mobility Explorer - In Exploring a Skills-Based Approach to Occupational Mobility, researchers from the Philadelphia and Cleveland Feds analyze the skills that employers request in the 33 largest metro areas and look for opportunities for workers to transfer their skills from one occupation to a similar - but higher paying - occupation in the same labor market. This application is designed to make the findings interactive and wholly accessible to those interested in economic mobility.
Learn more at rcbc.edu/careercoach