Welcome to the Burlington County Cancer Coalition website. Membership in the coalition has the following benefits:
- An opportunity to build partnerships, collaborations and friendships within your community
- A comprehensive directory of cancer and health related resources
- Access to accurate and up to date cancer statistics and trends for the county, state and nation
- Greater influence on cancer programming in your community
- Information on cancer related news and events
- Free workshops, conferences and presentations on cancer related topics
The Coalition meets quarterly, usually the fourth Wednesdays in July, October, January and April. The Program Planning Work Group of the Coalition meets more frequently and acts as the planning committee for the Coalition programs. The Program Planning Work Group develops programs to increase the community's awareness and knowledge of cancer related health issues as well as preventive programs for communities and groups at higher risk for cancer related illness.
For information on upcoming events and programs, please contact Joye Rozier, Burlington County Cancer Coalition Coordinator at email@example.com or 856-663-3998 extension 223.