A few notes regarding the November 3rd Election as of October 23rd:
- Sample Ballots: November 3rd 2020 General Election
- October 23rd is the last date the Clerk’s office can receive a request for a VBM and mail it, anyone calling or in need of a ballot after the 23rd will need to come in person.
- Burlington County Clerk’s office is located at 50 Rancocas Road, 3rd Floor, Mount Holly, Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm. Extended hours on Sat, Oct 31st 8am-4pm, then on Nov 2nd 8am-8pm & Nov 3rd 8am-8pm for those that need a ballot. If picking up another person’s ballot, you will need written permission from the voter, with their signature. This can be a handwritten note or us the application and complete the messenger portion. VoteByMailApplication
- We are receiving high volume of calls between the hours of 8am until 4pm, to help, you can email email@example.com or call 609-265-5142.
- Within the week of October 26th all registered voters will receive information on their polling location. If you returned your ballot, no further action is needed.