Saturday, October 21 1 PM - 7 PM
A celebration of all things Autumn in the park with individual “lands” to visit in the spirit of the fall and Halloween season.
Featuring new this year:
The Fellowship of the Stone – All Ages Live Action Role Playing (LARP) Quest, starting at “The Tavern” (Beer Garden) with the Pirates of Fortune’s Folly.
Clan of the Raven Viking Encampment – historically accurate reenactment based on writings and archeological evidence of garb and crafts from the Viking era.
The American Magic Lantern Theater – Victorian Magic Lantern Show! Travel back in time with the boisterous fun of America's only Victorian magic-lantern show. An authentic 1890s visual extravaganza projected on a full-sized screen-the kind of show that led to the movies! Halloween stories like Poe's The Raven, spooky animated comedy and outrageous songs-all dramatized on-screen by a live showman and singer/pianist. The audience participates in the fun, creating sound effects, and joining in chants and hilarious sing-alongs like “The Worms Crawl In.”
Spooky Silent Short Films – Sit a spell and fall under the spell of short films from the 19th and early 20th century era of silent films.
Autumn Winds Gothic Circus Show with Benjamin Lipman – combining gothic circus tricks from around the world with death-defying stunts and audience levitations that will leave you in awe.
Magic Land – Magic Bubble Land!
Big bubbly entertainment and magical moments galore await you in Magic Bubble Land provided by The Bubbleverse !
Throughout the day you can experience shows that will delight audiences of all ages, including the acclaimed magic and bubble artistry of The Bubbleverse's own founder, nationally televised and internationally adored Meadow Perry! Meadow will be joined by fellow magicians Mystique - a favorite family entertainer and Conrad Colon - an adored creator and performer of big buoyant bubbly magic shows combining science and illusion!
Haunted Land – Travel through time with spooky technology from the late 1800s to the present.
- Magic Lantern Theater –Haunting projections from the era before “movies”
- Spooky Silent Short Films –classic shorts from the era before “talkies.”
- 21st Century Ghost Hunting - Discover the world of paranormal research. New Jersey Paranormal Investigation will share their methods and their stories.
- Tarot Reading – see what the future holds!
- Autumn Winds Gothic Circus Show with Benjamin Lipman
- Walk the Halloween Choose You Own Adventure Maze if you dare!
- High Octane Chainsaw Art - Experience the heart-pounding excitement of watching a skilled artist wield a chainsaw with surgical precision, transforming a log into a striking piece of art.
- Artisan Market -From blacksmiths to basket makers, artists and artisans will be demonstrating and exhibiting their work for sale.
- Apple Press Demonstration - Hard pressed for time? This is one stop you won’t want to miss. There is nothing quite like the freshly squeezed nectar of the season on a beautiful autumn afternoon.
- Wish Basket Burn – Sometimes art has as much meaning in its destruction as its creation. Tuck a wish or intention in our beautiful Bonfire Basket. It will be ignited at dusk to symbolically disperse our positive intentions.
- Scarecrow Row - Our popular scarecrow contest is back again this year. Friends, neighbors, scout groups, businesses, and local organizations, have a great time and compete against each other to create “the Best Scarecrow Display.” Scarecrows of all varieties, some creepy and all creative. Vote for your favorite scarecrow. Winners will be announced on Facebook and the website on Monday, October 23.
- 47th Annual Juried Art Show (Annex Gallery)
- Hugh Campbell (Workers House Gallery)
For the Kids (and the kids at heart)
- Lady Hawke Storytelling – spooky tales of ghosts and legends.
- Pumpkin hayride and painting
- Pop-up Nature Center
- Kids interactive Activities by InFact, Lyceum Hall Center for the Arts, West Jersey Music Academy and the Burlington County Library.
Annex Art Gallery:
- Gypsy Funk Squad - Visit the tents of Gypsy Funk Squad and enjoy belly dancing and world music with songs from Turkey, Armenia, Egypt, The Balkans, Israel, Lebanon, along with revamped rock/pop/dance tunes and original psychedelic surprises thrown in... belly style!
- Vampire Penguin
- Gita’s Mobile Café
- Pirate Pete’s Soda Pop Co.
- Notorious P.I.G.
- Palleschi Pizza
- The Little Sicilian Rice Balls