Serving adults by:
- Providing educational programs to strengthen family life in nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle, food safety, and environmental health
- Offering group seminars and train-the-trainer workshops
- Answering consumer inquiries about the above topics
For more information please call Family and Community Health Sciences Department at 609-265-5051.
Through these programs, residents improve the quality of their lives by solving daily problems of managing a home and providing for the needs of family members.
A variety of educational methods are used to reach individual needs:
- Education by mail through newsletters, and fact sheets.
- Individual contacts through office visits, counseling, telephone, and online learning opportunities.
- Trained volunteers who teach and support program activities.
- Workshops and seminars at locations throughout the county, including work sites and in cooperation with other agencies.