The Burlington County Workforce Development Board is committed to building and maintaining a workforce of the highest quality to help businesses grow or retain their workforce. Business Engagement was created to bolster the County's efforts in meeting the needs of our business community.
Business Engagement consists of key economic development, workforce development, and educational partner agencies that can address your expansion and retention needs. If you would like additional information on any of the resources that are mentioned, please contact us.
It is the goal of the Burlington County Business Engagement to make it as easy as possible for your business to find well-trained, qualified employees. We can save you time and money by listing your opportunities on the Job Portal, pre-screen applicants based on your specifications, and assist you with hiring individuals.
Our Business Engagement Team help companies tackle some of their most difficult workforce problems by offering solutions that are tailor-made to meet their specific business needs. Free services are available and include assistance in:
- Finding qualified workers
- Help companies obtain tax credits for new hires (if applicable)
- Locating available financial incentives
- Posting job opportunities
Return and Earn Incentive Program to Help Businesses Recover
- NJ Return and Earn Incentive Program (PDF)
- Click here for the full article on Governor Murphy's Return and Earn Incentive Program
- Local Employment Dynamics (LED) for Various Queries
- New Jersey Apprenticeship Network (NJAN)
- New Jersey Business Action Center (NJBAC)
- New Jersey Business and Industry Association (NJBIA)
- New Jersey Department of Labor
- Regional Community Fact Books
- Regional Focus South Publication
- State of New Jersery Business Portal