Community Development & Housing
The Department of Community Development and Housing administers federally funded Housing and Urban Development programs, Home Improvement Loan Programs, Home Investment Partnership Program, First-Time Homebuyers Program, Community Development Block Program, include emergency home repair and heater replacement. The Burlington County Continuum of Care (CoC) implements comprehensive strategies for the response to, reduction in, and hopeful elimination of homelessness in our community. This planning includes federal, state, and locally funded programs to ensure the safety, rapid re-housing, and prevention of homelessness to our most vulnerable citizens.
The CoC is authorized by the Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing (HEARTH) Act and the CoC Interim rule (24 CFR 578) to provide a comprehensive response to homelessness. It is governed by a board delegated by the Coc to direct the development and implementation of the Coc plan and ensure compliance.
- Meeting Cancellations
- Virtual Public Hearing for the 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and 2020 Annual Plan DRAFT
Annual Plans & Reports
- Analysis of Impediments / Fair Housing Plan (PDF)
- Is Fraud Worth It (English) (PDF)
- Is Fraud Worth It (Spanish) (PDF)
- Limited English Proficiency Four Prong Analysis and Language Assistance Plan (PDF)
- Preapplication and Guide 2020 (PDF)
- 2018 Heater Replacement Brochure (PDF)
- 2018 Home Improvement Loan Program (PDF)
- 2018 First Time Home Buyer Brochure (PDF)
- 2018 First Time Homebuyers - Spanish Brochure (PDF)
- 2018 Emergency Home Repair (PDF)